1. What is the overall theme – color or synesthesia? (If synesthesia, what senses are you addressing?) Color of the painting
2. What Ways of Knowing are you addressing besides Sense Perception? (Reasoning? Emotion? Language?) Emotion of the painting.
3. To what Areas of Knowledge does your project relate? (Arts, Psychology/Human Sciences, Maths, Natural Sciences, Ethics, History?) Music
4. What is it exactly, you plan to do and/or investigate? I plan to compose a song to a painting. I will use the emotion that i receive from the painting to compose my song. I will use this painting
5. What is your driving question? (should be open-ended, perhaps starting with “How do we know” or “To what extent”) How do you interpret art through music?
6. How is your project inherently about knowledge/knowing? it is about knowledge because i am using my knowledge from the emotion it gives me to compose a song.
7. What materials will you need? mac computer for garage band and a keyboard
8. Who could assist you / mentor you on this project? Mrs. Louie
9. How will you present the project to the class? Youtube video
10. Projects are due the Cycle of March 1 – how do you plan to manage the time for this task? I will manage my time by finishing the song by February 28th and create the youtube video by the 29th.